Maine Wine Tours
Due to the closure of one of our favorite wineries we are putting together a new wine tour
Maine wine tours are a great way for friends to bond and get together to enjoy some of the finer things in life. From coastal Chardonnays to the apple and blueberry wines of Maine, New England wineries produce an eclectic array of vintages. Even better, many of the region’s vineyards welcome visitors to not only taste their wine selections, but to view and learn more about the wine making process.
Take a day off to enjoy a customized limousine tour of Mid Coast Maine Wineries with Atlantic Limousine. Sit back and enjoy the most luxurious and safe method to tour and taste Maine’s wine at multiple wineries. Grab a bottle of your favorite wine for the ride home. “Life is short, live a little”. Call us at 207-856-6400 for a custom quote. (From Westbrook/Portland area this is about an 8 hour day)
- Taste hand crafted Maine grown fruit wines, ports, brandies and spirits, including their Back River gin. Tour the winery/distillery and learn about wine and spirit production from award-winning winemaker and owner. Allow min. 1 hour
- 47 Carroll Road Union Maine 04862
- Open May to Dec 11-5
- Cellardoor Winery ranks among the pioneers of grape growing and wine making in Maine. The property sits on 68 acres and features a restored 18 century barn with breathtaking views of their vineyard and the surrounding hills. They produce award winning grape wines, handcrafted in their state of the art winery. Allow 1 to 1.5 hours
- Sunday 12-3 food and wine pairing. Cheese trays, sandwiches available for sale.
- 367 Youngtown Road Lincolnville, Maine 04849
- Open April to Dec 12-5.